Sunday, July 22, 2012

Going To Bed

For some stupid reason I only got about 2-1/2 hours of sleep last night.

Had some squirrely dreams that startled me awake. Don't know what's up with that.

Then when I got to work we had no cart for the yard. Ours was down with a flat tire and all of our spares have been taken away and hidden somewhere. So we had to walk everywhere.

Anyway, I'm both tired and bushed.

Sunday is going to be Rat catcher’s Day. And for a prison, that's kind of fitting, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

  1. You really must have had a rough night if you're going to the nearest half-hour with your sleep. I normally round off to the nearest hour.

    (Oh, and I had plenty of sleep - a solid eight hours. *yawn* Mmmm, it was great.. *hee hee*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan- It annoyed me so seriously that I paid close attention to the time. And the more it annoyed me the more awake I got... etc.

    Don't make me come over there!

    ReplyDelete