Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good And Bad Day

Sorry. Started out having a really crappy day.

My computer got a virus I can't seem to kill.

There was an accident on the way to work and everybody else was in way more than a hurry than I was. They wouldn't let me turn off to get around it.

I was almost late.

Then we got into a use of force on some idiot and the paperwork took four hours.

I got two and a half hours overtime.

Had to get on the wife's 'puter just to write this quick note.

Hopefully I will be a back up tomorrow to tell about it in depth.

I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

  1. First use Antimalwarebytes and then Microsoft's new OneLive defender. It'll clean you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me it's time for some maintenance on mine. Been lucky so far.
    Hope you get it fixed quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avast also has a free version on line. It takes a bit to figure how to get it for free but it works just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon- Got it. Thanks for the tip!

    Tango- It never happens when you expect it to, does it?

    Guy- I hated avast because it kept talking to me. I got avira because g recommended it. It hadn't failed me up to that point. Pfui.

    ReplyDelete