Friday, December 3, 2010

Taking Another Sick Day

I know I just took off a sick day not too long ago. But I can't help it.

Woke up this morning running a fever of 102.4. Luckily now it's down to 99.8.

Felt pretty yucky all day long.

I know they are going to say I called out just because I was scheduled to work down in the Hive today.

I didn't really want to go down there but I would rather have worked there than felt like this.

So anyway, I'm going back to bed, I believe.

Tomorrow is Wear Brown Shoes Day. Don't forget.

3 comments:

  1. Teh baby in that picture looks a lot like you at that age.

    Guy he's sick cuz he smokes like a chimney and has a really really rotten diet. The only liquids he takes in are coffee or soda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy- I work in a closed environment and the ick gets passed back and forth alot. It's like working in a preschool.

    Anon- I'm still that cute even now. And I never drink soda any more. Coffee and water only. So nyeeaah!

    ReplyDelete