Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Attention: Superheroes!

If you are looking for the perfect place to buy the perfect gift for the superhero in your life, then I have just the place for you.

The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Company of Brooklyn, N.Y. (obviously) has got everything your super might ever need, all in one store!

Capes!

Costumes!

Sidekick placement services!

Alternate identities!

Secret lairs!

Antimatter!

And much more! All in one central location! And most things are very well priced.

And all purchases go to aid the 826NYC Foundation which encourages kids 6-18 to write and to develop writing skills. A very worthy cause in my eyes, and one worth supporting.

So if you have a superhero or even a budding superhero in your family, go check the place out. I know it's probably too late for Christmas, but hey! There's always next year. And don't forget those upcoming birthdays and such!

And it's for a good cause!

And just in case you were wondering, I spent today, which was Ice Cream And Violins Day (???) in the bubble in 3 house where absolutely nothing happened. Well, me and TJ had a good time chatting about zombies, but that was about the extent of the excitement.

Tomorrow, which happens to be National Bouillabaisse Day (I know the word, going to have to look it up) I am scheduled to be out on the yard again. Wheee!!!! I think it might get up to 20 degrees tomorrow! A heat wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment