Saturday, August 29, 2009

The End Is Near!

So ends my vacation. The first week of it, anyway. I work five days this week and then I get another week off.

I do wonder if I will survive.

I wonder if my crew will kill me. I'm sure they'd like to right about now.

But that's what I have life insurance for, I guess.

And I know the wife is ready to have me out of the house. Making too many messes. Besides, I'm eating too much. I'm losing my girlish figure.

Anyway, I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. I'm sure it will be action packed.

Vinnie stopped by this evening. Said things go a little crazy. He was on his way out on a date with the young Ms. Freud. I hope I at least get an update tomorrow.

Ah... young love..... (grin)

Glad I don't have to go through that again.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Kill you???? There is no way you are getting off that easy. get back to work.

    ReplyDelete