Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Bad Attitude

And what do you do when nobody gives a sh*t about what's going on? And they wonder why we have crappy attitudes at work. I managed to keep my mouth shut, but just barely.

There's this knucklehead. I've posted about him before. The "Slingblade" dude. He can stand at the door and stare at you like he doesn't have the slightest clue what you are saying. It's a game to see how many times he can get us to ask him or tell him this or that. He'll refuse his meals by not responding and then see how many times you'll ask him if he wants his food. With me, it's once.

Funny thing is, once he starts getting hungry, he can respond just fine. He can stand at the door and cuss me by name and demand his rights in perfect english. He gets remarkably coherent when he doesn't get his way.

So now he's keeping his food trays and making them come to the door eight or ten times to demand them back. We called the Lieutenant who came down and said "If the Captain doesn't care, then I don't either."

I'll bet if we went in there and got it back he would have cared alot.

I'm willing to bet a good thumping or a dose of pepper spray would cure his bullsh*t.

That would cure alot of the problems we are having right now.

I think I'm developing a crappy attitude myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment