Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Too Much Information

Sometimes when I get in and ask what's been going on I get "Not too much" or "Nothing" or "It was one of those days again."

Sometimes I get way more than I wanted.

Apparently the midnight shift Sarge is a budding novel writer. She writes down everything that happens in minute detail and in very large handwriting. It looks like a teenage girl writing in her diary. All that is missing is the little hearts over all of the "i's".

I looked at the passalong log book to find a large entry marked with a highliter. It stated:

"Offender Chucklehead in C-6 was yelling and kicking on his door. When COI Whatsizname went in there he stated that he had sh*t himself while he was asleep. He didn't know it until he woke up and it felt like a squishy jelly doughnut."

Ok, I really didn't need to know all of that.

Really.

But it really did say that in the book.

Seriously.

I'm still shaking my head over that one.

And I may never eat a jelly doughnut again.

Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. I guess she felt that was just too good not to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete