Sunday, April 19, 2009

True Colors 2

Here's another example of why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed. All he's missing are the words "PATHETIC LOSER".

I see alot of this kind of garbage in my house.

I'm sure this dude thinks he's a bad**s.

I think he looks like a dumb**s.

I'd like to propose a bill to the house that anybody found with gang related facial tattoos should be immediately and permanently sterilized so that maybe in a generation or two this kind of crap will disappear.

And I think that's all I really have to say about that.

6 comments:

  1. Eewwwwwww, sorry but I sure as heck wouldn't want to wake up to that every day, ( but then again if he's where you are I wouldn't BE waking up to it)...nevertheless, he already had dumb stamped upon... his forehead....read...english...
    loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does his mustache tat say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loopy- It sure does. Even with crappy inkwork, it shows.

    Anon- It either says "pure breed" or "hate breed". It's hard to tell and i wouldn't want to get close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be funny if he were to find the Lord and see the error of his ways? And then God called him to be a missionary in, say, Somalia? Quick, Rev, write that down, I think we've got a script.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BA- I think it would take more than a savior and sandpaper to straighten him out.

    g- I wouldn't employ him as a boat anchor. Landfill, maybe. But I'll bet the other garbage would reject him.

    ReplyDelete