Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just One Day

What a screwed up week. I had last Saturday off then worked Sunday Monday Tuesday. Off Wednesday and Thursday. Worked Friday and today. Off for one day tomorrow and then I have to get up early all week for training.

What a beeotch.

And after my week of training I'll be off one day and have to go to work again. For three days.

What the freaking snap.

Most days I have absolutely no idea what day it actually is.

Some years during training I actually manage to gain some extra time. Some years I lose some.

After this week I have absolutely no freaking idea. I am totally messed up and lost.

Anyway, I don't know if I will post or not about my training week. You would probably get bored just reading "Well, that was really boring and they made us do a stupid skit." every day. I might just take the week off. But then I always say that then end up writing something. Even if it's just "Well, that was really boring and they made us do a stupid skit."

We'll see I guess. So here's the truncated weekend lineup:
Sunday: National Pistachio Day, National Personal Chef's Day, Academy Awards Night and For Pete's Sake Day.

Monday: International Polar Bear Day, Orthodox Green Monday (huh?) and National Strawberry Day.

For Pete's sake!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lolamouse- Nope... Not gonna happen.

      Nope...

      Delete
  2. I want a shirt with a picture of that monkey on it!!!

    I've never had a pistachio...I don't think.

    And yeah, I'd like to see a skit too. I try to imagine it and all I get is a guard sitting in a chair in front of everybody while someone demonstrates how hard they can smack him in the head with a night stick. Then, without the guard's expression changing at all, he just kind of oozes out of the chair like a pat of melted butter and collapses in a heap on the floor. Then everyone in class just kind of nods and scribbles stuff down in their notebooks.

    I'm guessing it's probably not like that at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryan- The monkey is a Banksy painting. I stole it off the web like I do everything else. He'd probably be proud and asking for money if it were made into a shirt. (grin)

      And no, I aint doing a skit!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a crazy week to me. Good luck. And especially good luck with the skit. Just copy something from Julian Smith on youtube. That's funny and easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie- Now that I'm a supervisor I have to do this twice a year at least. What a pain!

      Delete
  4. I hate the training but sometimes it is a good change of pace. I am glad I am not in your shoes though!! The final chapter is up so check it out and let me know if your mind was blown haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ- I'm so glad it's over. I could do without the change of pace. And my mind was indeed blown.

      Delete
  5. Okay...I want a YouTube posting too...and a T-shirt with that monkey (I'm copying Lolamouse and Bryan - but hey, I want what they want).

    As to your snaptastic week! Well...just make the best of it and then...blog about it so we can all feel your pain! (something like group therapy)

    And...like T.J. says...maybe it's a good change of pace (are you sure T.J.?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny- We'll wait til next year when TJ gets promoted and see how he feels about it, eh?

      Delete