Friday, July 24, 2009

Who's Watching?

"You don't get it, do you? I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!"
-Walter Kovacs aka Rorschach

Just got done watching the movie "Watchmen". If you are a fan of comic book heroes then watch this movie. It's much deeper than any other comic turned movie I have ever seen.

Hell, it's much deeper than most of the movies that I have seen lately.

Even the opening credits will make your eyes open.

If you're old enough to know what you are seeing, anyway.

And Rorschach speaks like he's a character from a Raymond Chandler novel.

It's almost like the movie was written for me.

Don't watch it with young children.

There's gory bits. And some nudity. And they won't understand the point.

But that's okay.

I did.

2 comments:

  1. i just watched it a cuppla weeks ago. i enjoyed it thoroughly!

    if you get a chance - check out Push. weird movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. g- Sarge has been on me to watch that one. She said it was real good. I'll get it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete