Friday, June 12, 2009

Crybabies

I know I've said this before, but I have to just let it out one more time:

WHAT A BUNCH OF FRACKING CRYBABIES! HOLY SNAP! GROW UP, GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF AND STOP ALL THE FRACKING CRYING! QUIT ACTING THE FOOL, GET OUT OF PRISON AND QUIT BEING SUCH A DAMN PU**Y!!!

There, I feel better. I didn't really want to shout that out in the wings so I thought I would say it here. If I said it at work some numbnuts inmate would file paperwork on me because I shouted at him and called him a pu**y.

I hope I didn't offend anyone's sensitive nature.

It just kills me. These guys are supposed to be criminals. The Billy Bad A**es that were so horrible that they can no longer be allowed to walk the streets. Yet one of them today threw a temper tantrum because someone else got 1/8 of an inch more juice in their glass than he did at dinner.

Yesterday it was because they didn't put enough dressing on his salad.

Give me a break.

And he said "Don't make me get a punk a** write up over some salad dressing."

What? Are you threatening to make me do paperwork? Hmm... let's see... I can spend the next two hours running up and down the stairs doing my job and feeding the house or I can go sit down for fifteen minutes and give you that punk a** write up because you wanted to act like a spoiled child over some salad dressing.

No fracking contest, dude! I can do that! In the meantime GROW THE FRACK UP!

That jagoff kind of irritated me, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment