Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Post!

Don't blame me for this. It was Sgt Uncle T's idea. After reading the post about what I carried in my lunchbox he said "Next time you get stuck for an idea, just post a post!"

So there it is.

Looking for that picture has been the most work I have done all night.

Except for writing the zombie story, that is. I had started to write something else when suddenly this zombie story poured out of my head. It was the end of the series that FlyinMonkey is writing. He said he's got a few more to do and then I get to end the story my way.

That is so sweet.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the nice post. Especially the boot. I thought that was special.

I have to get up early tomorrow and go get my MRI done. That should be fun.

Thursday (B-yard, yay!) will be National Strawberry Sundae Day. Oh freaking yum yum yum! It's also Chocolate Day and Tell The Truth Day.

7 comments:

  1. I like the post. The boot gives it a very human personality. I think I shall call him Petey.

    Anyway, if Thursday is Chocolate Day and Strawberry Sundae Day I will compromise and have a hot fudge sundae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but do you do the next time you get stuck, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got it! Next time you're stumped, write about a stump, and then we'll go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel- I think a hot fudge sundae would be more than acceptable. Especially if you added strawberries.

    Bryan 1&2- Post a post about a stump when I'm stumped? You can say that again! Yer a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what would really be sad? If that was a picture of the perimeter fence around your prison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryan- I don't think I would be there if our fence was that sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think any of the prisoners would be there either ;)

    ReplyDelete