Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting Burned Out

I'm getting burned out bad. I found myself several times today having to stop and take a deep breath and let it out slow.

I have ten days vacation coming up week after next and I am going to enjoy every single minute of it away from that horrible place.

People are always telling me "Get out of the Hive. You'll feel much better. There isn't that much stress at the other houses. Go somewhere else for awhile."

I just can't imagine working anywhere else. But right at this moment I sure would love to. It has been crazy down there and people are doing dumb things because we are getting so busy and so rushed.

All I have to do is survive for nine more days and I'm off on vacation.

Deep breath In......................


And....... out..............

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment