Thursday, April 15, 2010

All About Nothing

And in the Hive on this date nothing happened either.

We fed them and gave them their meds and counted them and gave them rec and we ate dinner and smoked cigarettes and that's about it.

The most noteworthy thing that happened to me today is I found two dollars in the parking lot on the way in. On the way out I noticed that one of our new change machines gives out dollar coins. So I stopped and swapped my two paper dollars for the Sacajaweas (Sacajaweum? Sacajaweii? I dunno.) Those dollars that look like gold quarters, anyhow.

If these inmates don't start misbehaving soon, I'm going to have to quit blogging.

Tomorrow I am going to work in the shop. I'll put up some pics of the chairs and things.

Something different for a change.

5 comments:

  1. Sacajawea dollars (or Presidents) make excellent tooth fairy currency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a peaceful night. I had a week from Hell. Thank our merciful God I have a whole weekend ahead of me with no plans. Kick back, Chill-ax, and make NO decisions all weekend. I wish you the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my coworkers loves those dollar coins and pays for everything he can with them. Most everyone else in the office finds them annoying so I trade them the coins for bills then drop the coins in my change/paperclip basket on my desk. I noticed it was getting heavy last week so dumped it out and counted the coins. Between the dollars and quarters I had $57!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all is well!

    Doc Rhoades

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete