Saturday, October 25, 2008

Caught!

Well, they finally caught me. After four years, someone finally noticed that I never had stayed over to work a double shift. They caught me tonight. They had never gotten me on evenings cecause I worked the 2pm to 10 pm shift and they would have had to get me out of there early. The state says we have to have eight hours after two shifts before we can return... It doesn't make alot of sense to me, either. The people that were there when I came in this morning were there when I left tonight. But I got put out on the yard and the yard sargent likes me some so it was a good night. But Lawd! I am tired. I am going to bed. It was nice to get out of the hole for at least a day. Saw some new faces and saw some startled ones, too. Some of my frequent fliers saw me on the yard and did some great double-takes. It was fun. But I'm gonna be one grumpy mo-fo in the morning when my alarm goes off at five, trust me. 'Night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment