I'm opting out of Sugar Cookie Monday - sounds like too much work! But...I'm not against you and your posse whipping up a couple of batches and...you know...sharing!!! *chop-licking grin*
Someplace Else
-
My wife and I were having people over for a surprise house warming party.
The surprise lay in the fact that no one was aware that we had actually
bought a ...
Going to the Bank=Running the Gauntlet
-
My company *finally *got Direct Deposit.
That's this thing where they automatically put your paycheck into your
checking account on payday instead of sen...
I'm Moving And Splitting This Blog
-
I'm pretty fucking tired of the limits on daily postings on Blogger. Yeah,
it is free and all, but it is a pain in my ass.
So, I'm moving to my own domains....
Infestation Story
-
Luckily, I saw the creature before it saw me. My luck doesn’t always run
like that. When that last incident with the Snapes went down last year I
was caugh...
Hey, let's all make sugar cookies in the shape of sugar cookies, so that they fit the theme of Sugar Cookie Day!
ReplyDeleteBryan- You can that again!
DeleteI'm opting out of Sugar Cookie Monday - sounds like too much work!
ReplyDeleteBut...I'm not against you and your posse whipping up a couple of batches and...you know...sharing!!! *chop-licking grin*
Jenny- How about if the next time the Missus whips up a batch of chocolate chip cookies I send you some instead? They are the best in the state!
DeleteYes please!
Delete